COVID-19. While the pandemic’s impact is being felt around the world, how companies choose to respond can vary greatly. At knoodle, we’re humbled to support and promote our clients who have stepped up to take incredible measures to be part of the solution—nationally and locally. Here are some examples of what we’ve been helping our clients do during this challenging time:
- Queen Creek Olive Mill, taking the same compassionate care that they infuse their Olivespa products with, is extending that compassion to our first responders through donations of its hand-saving salves for the tired and dried hands of our ER doctors, nurses and medical teams.
- B2B CFO, a leader in providing management advisory services, is offering free advice to CFOs to support business owners during this challenging time. B2B CFO’s nearly 200 Partners located across the United States have pledged free cash flow sessions for business owners in need.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona, has released a guide for families and caregivers to provide reassurance to children and adults living with emotional, behavioral and cognitive differences.
- Arizona’s largest privately owned homebuilder, Fulton Homes, has launched virtual appointments to enable homebuyers to shop thousands of options for their new home, all from the comfort of their computers.
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Arizona has temporarily closed their campuses and has switched to teletheraphy. The two-way video call allows therapists to continue critical therapy for children and adults with disabilities.
- Scottsdale-based artist, Niki Woehler, whose work can be found in top-tier galleries across America, is donating a commissioned artwork piece worth up to $10,300 as a raffle item for supporting locally-owned establishments in the Phoenix metro area.
At knoodle, it’s our job to magnify our clients’ efforts by adjusting messaging and being the megaphone to let everyone know about their important and helpful initiatives. Crisis is a time when brands are won or lost. It’s time to pivot regular course of businesses or risk becoming irrelevant as a brand.
How can we help you shape your message and make sure those who matter to you, hear it?